Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Why are relationships and love is so complicated?



" I'm in a complicated relationship with a guy I care deeply for." ....

A couple goes for a long term relationship, they staying together, work up the relationship together .. n suddenly the gf feel his bf has changed in a short period... & this conversation start...

GF says:
I feel u change a... anythg happen?

BF says:
i never change ... just because started to work, i feel stress thats why i need more entertainment, u have to accpet my life, in the meantime i couldn't give u any advises, all was depned on u, depend on how u think on me... anyway, i'll try to work out with u in this relationship...tell u frankly, i never think of our relationship problem in the meantime... i jz wan to full focus on my job & i need some time to settle down sth 1st.

GF says:
i duno whether i m ur gf or not .. u seems like keep many secret lately...

BF says:
in fact u are my gf...yet in the meantime can i treat u as my frn?

GF says:
What????!!!!

BF says:
i wanted to grab back the 1st time i met u that feeling, could please give us 2 more months to work out?? but i can tel you, there are no any GIRLS involve!!!!! i am selfish i wan back my single life..yet i dun to loose u...i very greedy.. all i also want, i want career, money, single life, including u........ tat's why i keep on turns to another point
GF says:10q 4 ur asnwer, dono y u change so sudden, i don know how to response u ...

BF says:
so what's ya decision?? do u still will work out with me in this relationship?? or u want to dump me?? or u think wait till i get mature stable and strong financial support only we workout...

GF says:
............................

BF says:
to make it fair and square between us...there is a way out means u got ur own life i got my own life, in fact we are still couple... of cz...we must focus on career more than relationship.. u can hang out with whatever frns u got...yet behave as long as we still have each other heart... dun out of the track...

GF says:
I dont get what you means, so selfish.. everything decided on you, you just ask me to follow back of you??

BF says:
the life still the same...as usual..jz i'll be more entertaining....u can come or i can go after u...anytime any day any moment....
GF says:tis is nt my mainpoint, my mainpoint is y jn u siad u wanna grab back the 1st feeling that we meet? what it mean??

BF says:
seriously, my feel towards u, is getting lesser dono is i too playful or what....my status is COMPLICATED bout u...

GF says:
What .. OMG, i tot i b'lif tere is real / true love, lovely r/ship, sincere, no flirty r/shp bt end up??? haiz...

BF says:
u were very good gf and wife.. among my ex u were the who treat me the best..i can swear...u noe what.. sometime good is good... feels is important also.. I dono how to express myself..

GF says:
k, i UN.

BF says:
i can tell u..like U this kind of gf or wife is rarely can find anymore... i m calling you to decide nt bcz u not good enuff, jz the feeling toward you still under complicated status.... so do you stil want to work out with me / break it off??

GF says:
Dono!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flamin: well simply, you have to give and take. If one or both partners are not making the effort then things tend to go wrong

Spunts: they are not complicated once you start understanding both situation

Critical: Instead I believe it's important to develop love for everyone in your life... your family... your friends... your partner... your work friends... even people you don't know and your enemies...All of a sudden relationships are simple again ;)

Hottie: I dont think relationships are or have to be complicated. as long as their is comunication every thing is fine. if you have a problem talk about it, if you want something go for it. As for love you are either in love or not. you either feel happy or you are not. its a simple yes or no, not complicated at all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that guy is still not mature lor, if me i would say break =) Just my piece of opinion

Anonymous said...

bt the guy keep givin excuses that he 1 2 focus on career.... wanna keep his gf in future ...

Anonymous said...

guys say women are complicated..
but at times..they themselves are more complicated than women..hmm..

Anonymous said...

hmm..love can makes us happy and can cry as well.anyway, i dont think his excuses is acceptable...