Monday, August 18, 2008

JP 11/07 Farewell+Burday

Wow nice food??
JP + M'sia fooD

our JP MD jus like
power Ranger in Trancy












i m so pity nit to
clean all dishes, as
my coliq said my
cloth = apron ooo












Poem to JP MD

A young petite lady of 4 months tenure in Trancy,
Heard that your departure back to home country draws near,
Would like to present poem.

To Kasai-san,
Our dedicated Managing Director,
I appreciate to be given chance to work with you,
Thank you for the support, guidance, and encouragement
Sad to think that time together is almost due.

To Kasai-san,
my managing director,
Arigato for all your great deed,
To Trancy and staff of every sector,
All of us will miss your leadership indeed.

To Kasai-san,
A magnificent and great man,
Sayonara is what I wish to say,
And safe journey back to you homeland,
Hope you will achieve greatness in every way.

To Kasai-san,
Person we all will miss,
I wish you well in your future endeavor,
Ending this poem, Memory with you will be remembered forever.

No comments: